- The module is used to record and store data during the flow meter’s initial laboratory calibration.
- Recorded data is later injected back into the SONARtrac for future periodic calibrations.
- These recalibrations can be performed quickly without removing the SONARtrac from service.
- It eliminates downtimes and recalibration costs associated with removal, sending flow meters to calibration labs and subsequent reinstallation.
- This solution does not require modifications to your existing or new SONARtrac.
- The RCM may be ordered to be permanently installed with the SONARtrac or only attached during recalibration.
- The initial calibration data may be stored in a storage media (USB Stick or SDcards), network location or in the cloud.
- Recalibration can be performed at the installation site or remotely from a centralized cloud location.